Hello! I want to welcome you to Mr. Self Development.com. This is a Web site for people who want real change in their life! It’s for those who are tired of talking about success, and who want to see results.
I want to give you the information and motivation you need to succeed. I want to inspire you to be your very best!
About Mr. Self Development
I created this site to give you practical and motivational success tips! In every post you will find simple success principles that will cause you to succeed…when you put the principles in action.
Now…I’ve certainly not “arrived,” but I believe I’ve had enough success and failure to teach you some valuable principles. Below I’ve written a little synopsis about my life. If you think these items are “noteworthy,” then you may want to visit this site on a regular basis. I didn’t list any of these items to “brag,” but I wrote them so that you can create a more accurate picture of who is speaking; from this you can determine if you want to listen. My life’s timeline:
- At 15 (1995) I had listened to and read hundreds of hours of personal development
- At 16 (1997) I went to college at Louisiana State University (LSU), and I graduated a few years later
- At 22 (2002) I got married, and I’ve been very happily married ever since
- At 23 (2003) I started my first business; in the “fitness industry”
- At 24 (2005) I started making a nice six-figure income, and I purchased a beautiful seven bedroom home in Atlanta, Georgia, where I live today with my wife; my income has increased every year since.
- At 25 (2005) I left the “fitness industry,” and I started a vending company
- At 27 (2008) I sold the vending company; I then took a European tour where I began to re-think my life’s path.
- At 28 (2009) I started Mr. Self Development.com to motivate people to be their very best; teaching them what I had learned over the past several years. (This is what I’ll be doing “forever”…I get excited thinking about where this site will be 10 years from now…)
- At 29 (2010) I committed to get in peak physical condition. I performed over 600 workouts (1 hour each).
- At 30 (2011) my plan is to motivate over 8,000 subscribers on a weekly basis. (I hope you become one of those subscribers!)
- Now, more than ever, I feel my purpose in life is to provide you with practical and motivational advice to help you be successful.
- It takes time to succeed, and I want to be the person to help motivate you along the way.
- However, the articles are not just written for you; every article (in some way) speaks to me personally, showing me where I need to improve.
- Finally, I started this site because I believe motivation is something we all need daily in order to stay focused. I believe daily motivation is critical to success! So the question is, “Have you gotten your motivational ‘fix’ today?”
- Join me on this journey of success! I invite you to subscribe (for free) via e-mail or RSS to receive my new articles; you can also subscribe to my “Weekly Success Tips” by using the form on the right (and I will send you a weekly “success tip;” one that I’m implementing in my life that week).
- Thank you for reading!