Below are 25 “tweets” that I’ve sent out over the past few months, in case you missed them:
1. Balance is the key to life. Focus is the key to success. Contentment is the key to happiness.
2. Decisions decide wealth, decisions decide health, decisions decide happiness, …your decisions determine your destiny….
3. Never forget the power of your words! Use your words to direct your life…tell yourself where you are going…several times a day!
4. Great it is, to dream a dream, when you stand in youth, by a starry stream, but a greater thing, is to fight life through, and say at the end, the dream is true. – Famous Poem
5. If you give much, you will in turn receive much, how much are you giving to others? How many people are you affecting…?
6. Focus on the critical tasks that will give you the results you need. Postpone everything else.
7. When you grow up, you will go up!
8. The only limits that exist are the ones that you fail to remove.
9. When a door closes, jump through a window.
10. Become a master at something, anything.
11. You will succeed, yes, I’m talking specifically to you. The one reading these words right now.
12. “When they back the ‘hearse’ up, they’re not making a practice run.” – Van Crouch. You only get one chance? Are you going to fight?
13. The questions you ask determine the quality of your life, nothing is more important than questions.
14. Many people think that they are buying pleasure, when they are really just selling themselves to it and purchasing pain.
15. If you give up now, you will never see your greatness.
16. Control your focus, control your life.
17. Get comfortable being uncomfortable.
18. Use your will to create the habits that will give you the life you desire.
19. Nothing happens until you get angry…if you can put up with it…you will always have to…
20. Learn to profit from your losses…
21. Timeout is better than burnout. Learn to rest before you get exhausted.
22. Well done is so much better than well said.
23. Push through the pain until you get to the promise.
24. Never criticize, complain, or condemn; always pull up, never pull down.
25. You can’t make progress until you get clear as to where you currently are. Remember, success is not a sprint, it is a marathon.
Bonus: In all thy getting, get understanding…
Please tweet these tweets or click here to follow me on twitter.
Click here to view my latest life-changing mini-audiobooks for $3.99.
If you’ve enjoyed reading this article please subscribe to my “RSS Feed” or click here to get my articles e-mailed to you for free. Also feel free to submit this page to your favorite social media site.